Friday, May 28, 2010

Top Kill: Do We Care? Bill Maher Says NO!

I depend on Bill Maher to deliver accurate, straight no chaser, political commentary with a twist of acid wit. Bill's brand of news reporting is most times scathing, and rarely off-point.

Tonight Bill discusses Top Kill with Reporter Philippe Cousteau post his "nightmare dive" into the BP Oil Spill.

Philippe shares nothing we don't already know. The BP Oil Spill is now the worst in HISTORY, exceeding the 1989 Exxon Valdez environmental catastrophe, and no -- our Government doesn't have a clue how to repair the damage to our environment and economy.

I must admit, I cringed when I heard Bill comment that "people just don't give a shit..."; going as far to say maybe we're waiting for an 'Apple' application to be developed that would "fix it".

I cringed for fear that Bill might just be right. I hope not. For all our sake, I hope not.

Be Heard. Tweets fly FREE.

~ FreedomTweet 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment